Spend 5 Minutes on One Easy Lesson That Will Save You Thousands of Dollars in Google Adwords
Read This Post - Identify Your Negative Terms & You'll Save Thousands in Google Adwords!
- Login to Google Adwords
- Click on the "Keywords" Tab
- Set your Date Range for "All Time"
- Click on the "See Search Terms" drop down box and select "View All" [Screenshot]
- Voila! You are now taken to a list of keywords real people typed into Google that triggered your add
- Survey the list, and check the box next to any words you feel are irrelevant or should trigger an ad
- Scroll back up to the top of the page and click the "Add as Negative Keyword" box [Screenshot]
- Voila times two! You wil now see a red "Excluded" icon next to the words you selected